If you only want a hair removal device to work on your face, the machine below is the most affordable option to use on your face.
It’s worth a mention that yes, the device can still be used on your body, but since it has a small battery life of 15-20 minutes, in addition to removing facial hair, it’s also ideal for smaller areas of the body such as underarms, bikini line, fingers, toes and snail trail.
At around $300, it’s a more affordable option than buying any other machine I’ve listed here: 5 Home Hair Removal Machines That Actually Work
- FDA-cleared at-home hair removal laser
- Professional and permanent results
- Preferred by 9 out of 10 dermatologists worldwide
- 70% hair reduction only within 3 months
- Disables the hair follicle’s ability to regrow hair
- Digital display and a pulse counter